Thursday, November 22, 2012

Free Printable: Shabby Chic Button Cards

I know I tend to use roses quite often in my freebies, but I can't help myself.  And these rose buttons were too cute to pass up!  Here's a set of 3.5 x 5 inch cards in rich green and pinkish tones, perfect for all kinds of occasions and projects (I'm going to create a coordinating printable journal kit in the New Year, so you'll want to stay tuned for that).  Use these to make hang tags, or journaling cards, or scrapbook layout embellishments. 


Not for use in
commercial items.

For my friends down in the States, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  I hope it's filled with good food and good company!  See you all back here next week,

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I will use these yet (may be cards?) but I love these! I just found you via pollyspaper blog. I don't know how I didn't know about this site before, now I do. Thanks so much for the most wonderful feebies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome... and I'm really glad you found me also! Enjoy your visit :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!