Thursday, November 1, 2012

Free Weekly Printable: Woodland Hang Tags

It's a cool and dreary day, the first day of November.  I'm content to sip my hot coffee and watch the wet snow/drizzle fall outside my window onto the remaining leaves that are scattered in my yard.  I can almost smell the wet earth. 

Today's freebie reflects the browning landscape that I love so much.  I've included snippets of twigs, grass and moss onto a sheet music background.  These neutral colours would blend perfectly into your paper craft projects for the season.  How lovely would they be with bird elements and used as placecards for your Thanksgiving dinner?

Free for personal use only

I wish you a wonderful end to the work week and hope you and your loved ones were not affected by the storm that hit the East coast of the US and Canada.  See you next week, my lovelies!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These are great Debbie - I just googled for tags and found these beauties. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!