Thursday, November 15, 2012

Handmade Journals Just In Time For Christmas

I'm thrilled to announce that I now have a selection of handmade journals in my Etsy shop, just in time for Christmas.  They make a nice, personal gift for that loved one on your list that has everything. 

The covers were made to look like distressed old books.  There are 4 colourful divider pages that also double as pockets for extra tags and journaling cards.  Each of the 4 sections contains blank pages for sketching or writing.  There are a total of 32 pages.
















Thanks for checking in!



 
 

 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Debbie these look lovely.. why is it so long since I last called.. I am seeing everything with new eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!