Thursday, November 8, 2012

Now Available: iPhone Cases

I'm really excited to tell you about a new shop I opened online at society6 that includes iPhone cases featuring my digital art.  Here's a sneek peek at some of them:









I think it's absolutely brilliant that artists can feature their art on everyday items such as these and laptop cases, etc.  I've also got framed prints, stretched canvases, cards and laptop skins.  You can see them at http://society6.com/EphemerasVintageGarden.  While you're there, be sure to browse the site for awesome stuff by other artists!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!