Thursday, December 27, 2012

Free Printable: Posh Dog and Kitty Tags

Season's Greetings!  I hope you're having lovely Holidays.  My family and I had a nice, quiet Christmas, just the way I like it.  It typically consists of a drive around town on Christmas Eve to see the lights and luminaries and getting the stockings ready for the next morning.  On Christmas day, our traditional meal is a morning brunch with family and close friends.  And then, by mid-afternoon, my hubby and I are in our p.j.'s ready for an evening of Doctor Who and snacks.  It's perfect!

I really didn't know what this week's printable was going to be until I sat down this morning to make it.  I started by browsing the collection of files I have for some inspiration.  My dog Dixie was at my feet, begging for snacks and the cat was scratching at my daughter's bedroom door to be let in.  And so, these cute little tags came to be...

Free For Personal Use
(To download, see instructions
at top of page)

I hope you enjoy these! 

As we turn the page on another year, I want to let you know that I've really enjoyed spending it with you.  I can't tell you how much your continued support has meant to me.  Because of you, I get to do what I love, each and every day.  And so, the weekly printables will continue into the new year because I love having you along on my artful journey!  I hope you'll stick around in 2013, there are lots of fun things coming this way :-) 

Have a wonderful New Year and may 2013 bring you all that you desire!

See you next year,





Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. these tags are adorable...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these fantastic Tags... They are gorgeous... Happy New Year to you & your Family...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh soo cool :D Thank you very much <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!