Thursday, December 13, 2012

Free Printable: Vintage Christmas Birds

This week, I want to share this sheet of vintage postcard birds that I sell in my Etsy shop.  They would make cute hang tags.  A little bit of glitter and ribbon and you've got pretty gift tags to go!


For Personal and Commercial Use

The next few weeks will be very busy.  Not only are the Holidays upon us, but my hubby and I have a house project to complete, so this will definitely cut into my artsy time.  But fear not, the freebies will go on!

See you back here next week!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Thank you so much... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another beautiful freebie!!

    Hugs,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!