Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Printable Journal Kit Preview

I know I said I was going to release a new kit in the new year, but I just couldn't wait to start a new one.  When the colours, themes and general concepts start coming together in my mind, I simply have to put the plan on paper and get some of the designs started.  That's just how my mind works.  Here's the 'Enchanted Rose' 4x6 pocket journal.  This is just a sneak peek at what the kit will look like.




It's shaping up nicely, with lots of shabby chic colours, tattered papers and vintage elements.  I've got lots more to add to the designs and more printables to make such as pockets, tags and journaling cards.  Fun, fun, fun!

As soon as the kit is ready, it will be listed in my Etsy shop and website, and I will update you on my Facebook page.  So stay tuned!

I'm really excited about the kits that are coming together on my computer and brewing in my mind.  Thank you for coming along this wonderful art journey with me.  See you back here soon :-)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!