Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Latest Journal Kit Is Finished: Enchanted Rose Mini Album

Last week, I showed you a preview of the latest journal kit I was working on.  Well, I'm pleased to tell you that the 'Enchanted Rose 4x6' is finished and available now!

Enchanted Rose 4x6 Mini Book

This kit is my biggest one so far.  There are five signature sheets, tons of tags and pockets and even extra journal pages to use as reverse side paper or additional pages.  The full-length tutorial video will be released in the new year.  In the meantime, you will have access to my other tutorials for help in assembling it.

If you love shabby chic, this kit is for you!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!