Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Home Life Snippet and a Movie Trailer

For those of you who follow me along my artsy journey, you know that once in a while I like to share a little bit of my home life with you.  Today, I just have to tell you about a short film that my daughter is featured in, produced by a local company called Wolf Eye Productions. It's an ongoing project that she recently got to be part of and she's really excited about it.  Here's the amazing trailer:


 
Drifting Home Trailer 2 from Wolf Eye Productions on Vimeo.

As you can imagine, I am so very proud of her!  Ever since she was a small child, she has fearlessly explored her talents in all things artistic.  Have I mentioned she is also an amazing photographer?

Anyways, I'm done with the maternal gushing for now...so I'm off to continue woking on some digital pretties for you.  See you back here real soon!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!