Thursday, January 24, 2013

Free Printable - I Love You Tags

Happy Thursday!  We're still in the midst of a deep freeze up here;  however, the sun has been absolutely beautiful and I've been content to enjoy it from the warm side of the window as I sip hot tea!  Wherever you are, I hope you're keeping warm too.

I've been doing some multi-tasking all week - I've been making video tutorials and drawing some new doodles for future journal kits and paper sets.  They're going to be whimsical and fun!

Today's freebie is a Valentine's Day tag set that you could print multiples of and give to your loved ones.  They could also be part of a romantic gift basket or scrapbook layout for your honey. 

Personal Use Printable
See Download Instructions Above

Enjoy!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are Lovely! - as all of yours are! Glad I 'found' You - Thank You for your generosity - ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images... Thank you so much!! Have a good weekend... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!