Thursday, January 17, 2013

Free Printable - Pretty Postcards

Good afternoon lovelies!  I hope you're nice and warm where you are; it's really cold outside here but the sun is pouring in through my window and warming my heart.

Here's your weekly freebie.  It's a set of postcard tags/cards with a little bit of shabby chic prettiness.  I never get tired of vintage postcards, postmarks, and script.  They are just so beautiful!

To download, log in or register here.


And for those of you who have purchased the new 'Enchanted Rose' printable journal kit, this is a great coordinated add-on!

Thank you so much for checking in, and I hope you enjoy this freebie.  See you soon!


  
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are beautiful, Thank you so much... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, these are soooooo BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colours ♥

    I hope you received my email the other day!??

    Thank you for your beautiful post. Your images are ALL absolutely stunning. I can't wait to use them! I am linking back to your shop tomorrow on a blog post of mine..

    I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Best wishes, Gez xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!