Thursday, January 3, 2013

Free Printable: Vintage Bird Postcards

Happy New Year!

I hope you've enjoyed your Holiday season.  It's time to welcome a new year, set goals and reach for your dreams!  If I haven't said this before, please know how grateful I am for each and every one of you who has joined me on my journey.  Your support in 2012 has meant so much.  I look forward to this coming year with you! 

I'm so ready to get started on new projects.  I've spent alot of time during the Holiday break thinking and dreaming of all the fun stuff I've got planned for Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  Now, if I can just get the basement renovations wrapped up,  I'll be good to go!

Things are still a little crazy here, so the freebie this week is plucked right out of the shop because I just couldn't squeeze any time in to design something.  It's a set of bird postcards that you could use for hang tags or other paper crafts.


Free for personal and
commercial use

Enjoy, and I hope to see you back here next week!




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Debbie, thanks for these...so pretty! Happy New Year! Looking forward to 2013 with you and EVG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and thank you so much for sharing them with us, Debbie.
    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much... Happy New Year Debbie x x x May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, so very much, they are beautiful!
    Dorthe-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!