Thursday, January 31, 2013

I've Got The (Coral) Blues...

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to share my latest creations.  The first is the 'Coral Blues' digital paper pack of 6 printables sheets.  It's perfect for scrapbooking, journaling, mixed media and more.

Coral Blues Digital Paper

Next is the full version of the kit, which comes with journal pockets and tags, as well as an additional 6 pages!  This kit is really great because you can customize the size of your finished book, by trimming the pages to whatever dimensions you want.



This digital paper is really nice.  It prints beautifully and looks like vintage, tattered ephemera!  Here are a few samples:




And finally, coming soon is a matching set of scrapbook journaling tags, inspired by the Project Life product line by Becky Higgins.  The filler cards and larger 4x6's will fit perfectly in the PL plastic scrapbook sleeves.




I'll have more details on this new line of digitals real soon, and will tell you all about on my Facebook page.  Thanks for checking in!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!