Monday, January 21, 2013

Tea Stained Journal Pages

As promised, I've been working on a full-length tutorial for the new 'Enchanted Rose' mini book that I released this past December.  The video will cover all the basics for assembling this and other printable journals that I carry and will be available when you purchase a kit. 

But in the meantime, I decided to create a separate short video to teach tea staining.  I love adding tea stained paper in my journals, so I thought it might be a good idea to share how I make the pages look distressed and shabby. 



I hope you find it helpful.  If you try out tea staining and come up with additional tips, please let me know by leaving your comments on YouTube.  Have fun!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!