Thursday, February 21, 2013

Free Printable - Lovely Token Tags

I've been wanting to use these little tokens for some time.  They came in a variety of colours, but I wanted them in my current favourite blue/aqua so I tweaked them a bit.  I've also added some roses from antique postcards.  These would make darling little journal tags or accents on greeting cards too.

For Personal Use Only

I hope you can find some use for them somewhere.  I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for stopping in, my dears!




Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Thanks so much.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ... Thank you so much... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're really gorgeous, Debbie! Thank you very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nancy, I'm happy you like them. Let me know if you use them!

      Delete
  4. New follower! Thank you so much for sharing these lovely images. I found you through Pinterest!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for that! I just went and liked your FB page. Oh, and I'm a huge Doctor Who fan also, heehee. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!