Monday, February 25, 2013

Free Printables on Pinterest

Some of you may have tried to click on some older freebie posts and gotten a message that the page is no longer there.  I have a simple explanation for this.  A while back, I decided to rename my blog, and by doing this all freebies posted on the previous blog aren't clickable anymore.

To remedy this the best way I can, I've created a Pinterest board that contains all my free printables from the old blog name and the new one.

So if you want to browse through the collection, I suggest you make yourself a cup of tea and head on over to Pinterest.  Have fun!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the Pinterest page. What a generous thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!