Thursday, February 28, 2013

March 2013 Printable Journal - Follow Your Bliss

Every time I finish a kit, I get so excited to share it with you.  Each one has a special meaning to me and so being able to tell you all about it is just awesome!

I present to you 'Follow Your Bliss', the new printable mini book.  It is full of new features, including its 5.5x5.5 inches size, slanted pocket pages, and hidden hinge binding.

Oh...this one is going to be fun to assemble!  I've included top-tabbed journaling cards that slide into your double-sided pages, as well as other square cards and pockets.  And the colour palette?  It's a mix of green, pink and yellow...it's like stepping into a sunny garden...made of candy!  The theme relates to doing what you love, following a creative path, and having fun :-)


Follow Your Bliss Square Mini

There's also a set of journaling cards and embellishments that you can add to it, or use for your Project Life albums.


Follow Your Bliss Scrap Set

What I love about my printable journal kits is that they allow you to be as creative as you want to be.  They come with basic tutorials, but you can let your imagination lead you and do something really unique with each one.  A kit can be printed as many times as you want and used either for journaling, brag books and gifts.  The possiblities are endless.

And the great news is that when you buy these at my Ephemera's Vintage Garden website, they are instantly downloadable after purchase.  No more waiting for me to send the links!!!

I'm putting together a short video right now to go over the new features of the kit.  If you buy the kit before I finish, I'll be sure to send the link as soon as I'm done.

Once again, I really enjoyed putting this one together for you.  I hope you grab one and play along!

Have a great week,


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. OMW these are delicious, hopefully I will get to play with them at the weekend, better check my ink in the printer.
    Thanks
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!