Thursday, February 21, 2013

March Journal Kit - Palette Peek!

It's been a challenging few weeks for me but I've still  managed to plug away at the upcoming journal kit.  I get dizzy spells quite a bit and when I do, I find it hard to get anything done.  Fibromyalgia is not a life threatening condition, but it is most definitely life-altering.  Not that I'm complaining, because having this illness has been a blessing in many ways.  It's the reason why I work at home, doing what I love (but more on that story later!)

I just want to give you a sneak peek at the colour palette for the kit.

March Journal Kit Palette

It's going to be very cute and very unique, this I promise you!

I will post more details soon :-)

I hope you're having a great week,


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!