Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Digital Paper - Doodle Garden

It has been an amazing week!  I have been so busy responding to emails and comments all over the web, ever since Michelle at The Paper Addiction posted her video of my new kit 'Steamtown Spring'.  I never imagined it would get such a response!  (If you haven't seen the file folder tutorial she put together, you've got to head over to her blog or YouTube channel to see.)

I know I've said this before, but creating these digitals for me is my passion; however seeing them come to life in such unique and creative ways, well that's a dream come true.  Every day is made lighter and more joyful by your endless talent and outpouring of support.  I just had to put that out there again.

In the midst of all that, I managed to complete another digital paper pack, using some flower doodles I originally used in the 'Dream Doodles' journal kit.  Now, they're in a more subtle colour scheme:


The pack includes:
5 papers 8.5x11 inches
6 journaling cards 3x4 inches

I'm also working on next month's journal kit and scrap set, which will be released at the end of this month.  

Have a great day!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!