Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Show and Tell: Steamtown Spring Mini Book

Sometimes, I feel like the luckiest person in the world.  Ever since I started Ephemera's Vintage Garden and  making digital designs for all you lovely crafters, I've met so many wonderful gals from all over the globe.  People have asked me if I get lonely working at home, but how could I when I have all of you?

One of my newest far away friends is Michelle of The Paper Addiction.  She is truly addicted to paper crafts, haha, and so very talented.  She is always coming up with creative ways to assemble journals and other beautiful things.

In fact, she just created a file folder mini book, using my brand new 'Steamtown Spring' kit and  here's the video she shared on her YouTube channel (notice her perfectly coordinated jewellery... the sweetheart)



She's even offered to do a tutorial to show us how she used the file folders, so be sure to head over to her channel and subscribe. (Update: the tutorial is now available to watch!).

I'm just thrilled to see this kit in print and used in a new and unique way.  You might also recognise some of the weekly freebies that she used in it.  So Michelle, thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us.  I really look forward to seeing more of your darling projects and learning new craft tips!

Much love and thanks to all of you as well,




Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. We Are so lucky to have you creating these beautiful images & designs for us... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May, you always make my day! Thank you so much xo.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. This kit is so easy to work with, the colours and patterns are divine. I have posted the tutorial on my channel and look forward to creating more goodies with this kit, maybe a journal and some cards and a mixed media canvas ....the list is endless!! Many Thanks xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I thank you right back for the wonderful video and project, can't wait to see what else you come up with. xoxo

      Delete
  3. I have seen Michelle's video she is fantastic at making these journal's, so glad she put a link to your website I am now a follower on here and YT and have put a link on my blog, and Thank-you so much for the freebies have signed up, off now to have a look at your papers.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're joining me, and thanks for the blog link! Fabulous!

      Delete
  4. Hi Debbie. I actually just seen Michelle's tutorial & want to make her mini file album. I've tried to print some of your freebies, but they're not printing correctly. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong pls? I click on one & it brings it up in a window, but it prints tiny & off 1/2 the page.
    I read some of your profile. I have FM also. It's a horrible disease & gets worse the longer you have it. I'm a disabled person that stays at home. I craft when I can, to make the time pass & to connect w/some ppl. I love your blog (I think it's called). TFS & listing all the freebies for ppl to print.
    Can't wait to see what else you post. Thanks much!!
    ~Hugs,
    Krys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!