Thursday, February 7, 2013

The New February Collection Is Here!

Here's what's new in the shop for the month.  I combined some of my favourite colours and themes for the February lineup and the result is a soft, Spring-like collection of birds, flowers and steampunk.  I named it 'Steamtown Spring'.  I love the robin's egg blues, sunny yellows and soft neutrals! 


February Journal Kit
Buy Now

February Scrap Set
Buy Now

Hang Tags/Journaling Cards
Buy Now

Well, it's been a very productive week.  I'm off to relax now for the evening and reflect on what a wonderful life I have, filled with creativity and wonderful lovelies who come visit my blog every week (that's you!).

I'm so happy you stopped in.  See you soon!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, LOVE this kit!! This is only the 2nd journal I've made and I'm addicted! I used Michelle's file folder method. You can see photos of my journal on my blog - ourmartinnest.blogspot.com (I've posted a link to the kit as well). The Follow Your Bliss journal kit is next on my list and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! You have a great site and great products - THANK YOU for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!