Sunday, March 24, 2013

At Long Last! April Journal Kit - Ephemera's Heartsong

'She art' inspired fairies, inspirational messages, cheerful colours, grungy paint textures and pretty butterflies...welcome to 'Ephemera's Heartsong', the latest printable journal kit at Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  I have been working on this one for months, trying to create doodle dolls that I'd be happy to share.  I've searched my heart for the words that express whimsy and joy.  I tried out colour combinations until I knew I had found the perfect palette.

'Ephemera's Heartsong' contains 9 full page sheets measuring 8.5x11 inches.  There's also a collection of pockets, tags, and embellishments.  I've even included a few fairy dolls that you can use to create a 'she art' layout of your own.  There's even an add-on set available for the journal or for your Project Life scrapbooks.


Ephemera's Heartsong
8.5x11 inch Journal Kit



Ephemera's Heartsong
3x4 inch Journaling Card Set


I'm really pleased with the way this kit came together.  The playful theme is an expression of my love of all things whimsical, especially fairies!  I could see this kit making a really nice gift for girls of any age, so if you have a daughter, nieces or granddaughters, this kit will go a long way.

Now I'm ready for a bit of relaxation, before I move on to the next project.  I'm so happy to share my art with you, and even happier when you share your creativity with me.  If you've made journals with any designs, I'd love to see videos or photos of your pretty creations.  

Thanks for checking in!  See you back here on freebie day xo.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. luv it the colours are perfect and the dolls go beautifully with the pages.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It's absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! Love the colours and all the pretty elements! I really hope to pick up one of your kits one day!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it Nancy; if you get one, I know you'll enjoy putting it together :-)

      Delete
  3. This is really beautiful Debbie : ) Everything matches so perfectly....and that doll is adorable : ) Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!