Thursday, March 14, 2013

Free Printable - Flower Finches Oval Tags

I've come down with a head cold, my lovelies.  So instead of making your freebie this week, I dug into the digital archives and found a set of oval images with soft Spring colors. Hopefully you can find a use for these little finches.


For Personal Use Only
See 'How to Download' tab
for instructions

I hope you're all having a wonderful week.  I'm going to have some chicken noodle soup now and get back into bed.  Dixie and I are going to snuggle and watch Doctor Who for the day!

Next week, I hope to give you a sneak peek at the April journal kit that's been brewing in my congested brain...see you then!

xxoo




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your head cold is better. A day of Dr. Who sounds wonderful to me.

    And I LOVE the birds! Thank you so much.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful, Debbie! Thank you very much! Hope you feel better soon!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!