Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Instant Download News!

By the time you read this post, I'm hoping to be close to having my Etsy shop fully updated.  You see, Etsy is now making digital files available instantly after purchase.  This comes at a perfect time for Ephemera's Vintage Garden, because I've also been adding this feature to my website.

It is a very tedious process, but so worth it because you won't have to wait for me to email your orders.  Plus, this will free up some of my time so that I can create more goodies!

I'm hoping that the transition to an automated system will be smooth...but as with all technical things, there may be hiccups.  Let's keep our fingers crossed!

There are some items that won't be available instantly on Etsy because of the large size and number of files in the set.  But you WILL be able to get those right away on my website, which is why this all works out so well!

Thanks for visiting, I really wanted to give you the good news :-)




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!