Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Fun and Easy Journal Project - A Tutorial

Every now and then, I assemble one of my kits, but then I run out of time and don't get them completely finished for using.  I thought it was high time I make one that I can use right away.  So this past week I've been busy assembling the 'Butterfly Kisses' kit from last Spring, using a dollar store composition book.

I've made a few videos of this fun and easy project too.  If you're reading this by email, you won't see the videos, so you'll have to click on the titles below.  If you're on my blog, you can watch them here:


Butterfly Kisses Part I



Butterfly Kisses Part II



It didn't take me long at all to get it assembled, and I've been using it every day since.  If you've been putting off making a journal because you think it's a long, drawn out project, this one is for you.  So get crackin', you'll be happy you did!

Thanks for stopping by :-)



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!