Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sneak Peek - April 2013 Printable Journal Kit

Ok my lovelies, I've got a little snippet of the April journal kit.  It has been many months in the making because I wanted it to be just right.  I'm introducing my 'she art' inspired doll doodles in this one and combining a color palette that is really playful and sweet.  This kit is my longest project yet (the Dream Doodles 5x7 took almost as long to produce...)!

Here's a sneak peek of some of the elements you can expect to see in it.


April 2013 Printable Journal Kit
To be released
last week of March

So I should get back to work, there's lot to do yet if it's going to be ready next week!

See you then :-)




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love the sneak peek, Debbie! I can't wait to see the complete kit! Your kits are all so gorgeous!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, I appreciate it :-) It won't be long now, the kit is almost finished!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!