Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Soul Snippet: Rain Helps You Grow

One thing I know for sure is that everything happens for a reason.  The challenges we encounter are there to teach us something about ourselves.  The people that come and go in our lives also carry with them a message for our soul.

I speak truthfully when I say that I don’t always want the lessons that are brought forth to me.  But I try my best to accept them, no matter how painful it is.  I look to the stillness inside myself and the peaceful whispers in nature, and ask that the answers be revealed to me so that I may learn and grow.    Although the difficult times feel like a rain that will drown me, I know that the sun will come out make me warm again. 

Whatever they are, your life lessons will show up, right on time.  They will stay as long as it’s necessary.  So like a flower, let yourself be drenched…and when the clouds part, you will be taller and stronger than ever before!

Here are some snippets of a mixed media piece I created recently in celebration of a 'rain cloud' that came and went in my life -  I call it 'A Little Rain'... (and it's dedicated to my mom and my daughters Anya and Shae xo).









Let it rain, lovelies!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!