Sunday, April 7, 2013

Creative Team Feature - Gladys' Steampunk Voyage Album

Today is the first Creative Team feature for EVG.  It's a photo album project by the very talented Gladys.  She has outdone herself and made an absolutely gorgeous album using the 'Steampunk Voyage' 5x7 journal kit.  There are so many wonderful things to say about this project!  The album is gorgeous and filled with all kinds of details such as mats, pockets, flaps and tags.  But you have to see it to appreciate it.

Here's a short video from her YouTube channel.





She's also made a more detailed video here, in which you can see how beautiful her pages are and how she assembled the entire album, including the products and printables she used.

I knew of Gladys' exceptional creations before, but I was thrilled when I saw this project.  Gladys shows how you can personalise a kit and make it totally unique.  I couldn't be more pleased with the result!

Thanks for visiting, lovelies; I hope this first Creative Team project sparks your imagination and gets you crafting; to see more of Gladys' creations and give her some crafty love, please visit her at her Heart of A Gipssy Facebook Page.




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Debbie for such a nice article and kind words!!! cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!