Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hot Air Balloon 3D Altered Art by Gladys

The final Creative Team project that Gladys is sharing with us for April is a gorgeous and fascinating 3-dimensional project she calls 'All Things That Fly'.  Here's the video of it on her YouTube channel:





This kind of intricate project shows how one printable kit can go a long way.  The images can be used in so many different ways and Gladys' projects are proof of that! For close-up photos of this amazing creation, there's an entire album on her Facebook page for you to look at.

I hope this project sparks your creativity.  Thanks for visiting!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!