Tuesday, April 23, 2013

May 2013 Journal Kit - Vintage Queen Bee 5x7

In case you missed the launch on Facebook and YouTube, I want to let you know that the printable journal kit for May 2013 is ready.  It's called 'Vintage Queen Bee''.  I designed it in a beautiful mix of turquoise, green, brown and cream.

Here are a few photos of the journal I assembled during the tutorial:










There are a few add-ons available as well, and more to come.  The kit and add-ons are available now on my website and can be downloaded instantly after payment.

Thanks for visiting!






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!