Friday, April 5, 2013

My 'Follow Your Bliss' Mini Book

I just wanted to share a few photos of the latest kit I assembled.   This one is the Follow Your Bliss square mini.  It was fun to design and even more fun to assemble!
















The theme is one very near and dear to my heart.  I believe we should all have a little bliss in our lives.  I'm very blessed to have found my passion and live it every day, and I wish the same for you!

You can get more details about the FYB kit here.

Thanks for visiting xo




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, Debbie! I love the title of it!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!