Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Journal Add-Ons

I've got a couple more add-ons to tell you about.  The first is for the 'Follow Your Bliss' square mini.  It's a petal card that uses a ribbon closure.  There's a short tutorial included with your purchase.


Follow Your Bliss
Petal Card Add-On

The second one is a set of jumbo tags for the new 'Ephemera's Heartsong' kit, with she art inspired fairies.  They measure 3.5x7 inches.

Ephemera's Heartsong
Jumbo Tags

I'm also currently working on May's printable kit which will have a botanical theme.  I've got a few ideas for a unique layout style that I'm trying out, so stay tuned for that.  It will be ready at the end of the month.

Thanks for checking in!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!