Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Printable Wall Art and Hang Tags

I just want to let you know that I have new items in my Etsy shop. There is new printable wall art, for one.  It's some of my favourite pages from my journal kits, too pretty not to frame on the wall.   I've made them all to be about 5x7inches but printable on 8x10 paper so that they have a thick white border around them and appear 'matted'.  Here are a few examples.


I've also got new printable cards/hang tags.  They are also made from the pages of journal kits.  Here are few of them.











That's all for now.  I'm still working on the botanical theme kit for May, so stay tuned for its release real soon.  Thanks for checking in :-)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!