Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pretty Projects by Gladys - Creative Team Designer

Hi everyone!  I wanted you to see a few more wonderful projects that Gladys made. This week, she used some weekly freebies. First, there's this tag and pocket set that she made using the 'Butterfly Jars' tags here.  The pocket is just the right size for the tag and has butterfly and script stamps in a matching colour.


















The next project is equally sweet.  She created a mini album using one single printable that she printed multiple times in different sizes.  The freebie is last week's Tulip Collage Page.  You can see how she created this itty bitty mini here.




Gladys is always full of great ideas. I hope you find these inspiring like I did.  See you all next time!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!