Sunday, April 21, 2013

Show and Tell - Follow Your Bliss Mini by Rhonda Lee

You'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll definitely want to make a mini like this one!  Ok, you won't cry but you'll certainly have a giggle and want to play with paper once you see this project by my YouTube pal Lil Rhonda Lee.  She used the 'Follow Your Bliss' square mini and it turned out absolutely beautiful.  I just love it.  Have a look (if you're reading this in an email, you'll need to click this link to watch the video):





And how cute is Buddy, right?  I know I keep saying it, but what thrills me the most in my work is seeing the beautiful masterpieces created with my designs.  You lovelies are just so talented and I get really excited when you share your projects with me!  Rhonda, if you're reading this, thanks for the great video and keep up the good work (but watch out for those trippy cocktail drops, haha!).

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie -

    OMG!! I was so surprised and tickled when I got your weekly newsletter and saw a link to the show and tell article!You are so funny and I am so glad you liked my project made with your awesome designs! I absolutely luv the way it turned out! Thanks for featuring me on your blog! Big blissfull hugs!

    Rhonda Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!