Thursday, May 30, 2013

Come One, Come All, To The Garden Carnival!

I am so happy to present to you a brand new printable journal kit for June 2013.  This one is a little more whimsical than any of my designs so far.  It's a little bit out there, quite frankly!

Here is 'Garden Carnival', a kit designed to fit in composition books.  It features carnival fairies putting on a show under the toadstool big top.  There are acrobats, high wire performers, divers and more!


Garden Carnival Journal Kit
7.5x9.75

I've also got an add-on set for it, which could work in your Project Life albums as well.  


Garden Carnival Journaling Cards
and Embellishments

This kit pays homage to my favourite whimsical creatures, the garden fairies.  I've yet to see them in my yard but I know that if I did, they would be putting on a show much like this one.  Their lesson for us is that life is a circus to be enjoyed.

It's available now in my store and as usual can be downloaded immediately after purchase. 

I hope you like it as much as I do and I look forward to seeing how you bring it to life!

Thank you so much for visiting, I'll see you back here soon, my pixies xo.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!