Thursday, May 23, 2013

Free Printable: Flutter By Butterfly Cards

Today's freebie is a simple shabby chic card set.  I went with a pretty mauve and cream combination, something different from my usual favourites.  I hope you can use them on your cards, as hang tags, or in your journals.


Free For Personal Use


Next week, I'll be releasing the new printable journal kit for June. I can tell you that this one is going to be whimsical and fun!  I've had the idea for this theme simmering a long time...it's now ready to happen!

I hope you're having a happy and creative week.  See you next time :-)


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I am ready, set, go for a new kit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so pretty, Debbie! Thank you very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!