Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jumbo Accordion Photo Box by Gladys

This month, Creative Team designer Gladys Moreno is sharing some inspiring projects that she is making with the 'Vintage Queen Bee' journal kit.  It's the latest kit in my design collection and I'm excited for you to see it in upcoming projects by my talented team!

The first one is absolutely amazing.  It's a gorgeous jumbo accordion style photo box.  I have no words to describe how beautiful it is, so I'll just let you watch this video instead:





This kind of project would make a great gift.  The accordion tags could not only be used for photos, but also for recipes, a gardening diary, etc.  And it could be embellished with charms or dies that you have on hand.  I love this box and I can see so many variations on this project.  Thanks once again Gladys, for another wonderful idea!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!