Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Mini Book Add-On Set - Shabby Chic Mashup Pages

I've been wanting to make a larger add-on set for a while, and I finally got to it this week.  What I created is a page set that coordinates with all the 4x6 minis in my digital line so far.  This add-on is a 'mashup' of various designs.  I made it this way so that if you want to combine the kits you have, these pages make them all 'go' together :-)


Mini Book Mashup Pages


These pages have lots of journaling space on them and would make pretty filler paper if you like really chunky minis.  There are 8 double-sided pages. You can tea dye the back side of the pages to give them a shabby look (I do this by dabbing a wrung out, wet tea bag on the paper).   

The set is available at Ephemera's Vintage Garden now. Thanks for visiting!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!