Sunday, May 26, 2013

'POSH' Organizer Handbook by Gladys

My creative team designer Gladys has shared another wonderful project with us.  She's working with the 'Vintage Queen Bee' printable journal kit and has created an organizer that is both practical and stunning!

She has made this great video for us to watch:





I love that she has made use of every page available in the kit, and that she completely personalised the organiser to suit her needs.  She's also giving us excellent tips, such as putting a seal on the papers.  Thanks Gladys, this project is really inspiring!  You have once again given us some great ideas for using the same kit over and over again in very creative ways.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, I love your Posh Organiser..... I made a journal and used an eyelet on the back and threaded a pony tale elastic band through it and then through itself and closed the book onto the Tim Holtz closure... Worked a treat.... If the elastic band gives out you just add a new one... Keep up the good work! Hugs Meg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!