Wednesday, May 29, 2013

'Time Flies' Alarm Clock/Altered Tin Photo Album by Gladys

Gladys has shared her final Creative Team project for the month of May!  It's my favourite submission from her so far.  She has been working with the 'Vintage Queen Bee' printable kit and has incorporated it in this altered tin clock.  She also used the 'Time Flies' whimsical time fairies freebie.

Watch her share this amazing little project here:




Once again, I'm thrilled with the project.  This is such a great idea to capture memories.  The tin clock could also be used for little treasured trinkets along with photos, like a time capsule!  It could easily be made in any size as well, because the printable kit used can be sized to suit the tin.  And what a wonderful gift this would make for a loved one.

Gladys, thank you for another inspiring project.  I may have to try this one myself!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!