Tuesday, June 25, 2013

'A Circus Love Story' by Ellen Bee - Guest Designer Project #2

Ok, prepare to be amazed.  I just about fell off my chair when the amazing Ellen Bee told me about the next project she was working for her June-July guest designer spot.  Ellen is using the Garden Carnival Journal Kit and has really outdone herself for this one, as if that's even possible (if you missed the first project, you can see it here).

I'm just going to let you watch this video so that you can see for yourself:





How wonderful was that?  Only a true romantic and creative soul like Ellen Bee could come up with such a love story!  And I think she deserves an Academy award for her very believable performance, don't you?  This would be a really fun project to make as a gift for someone who loves romance, fairies and carnivals.You could easily add whimsical gift items in the box as well.  This would be a very memorable gift for sure!

I want to send a special thank you to Ellen Bee for knocking my socks off with this one...I knew her projects would be awesome, but this one went beyond my expectations.  Be sure to pop over to her blog to read more about this love story and to give Ellen some sugar :-)

Now, I wonder if we'll ever find out what became of our tiny friends Jillian Rose and Vinni...?

Thanks for visiting xo.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful job on your project and a sweet imagination to spin such a fabulous tale. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really loved what she did also, simply amazing!

      Delete
  2. I just purchased this from you. I totally fell in love with it after watching Ellen's video!! I LOVE vintage circus images!! My blog is title Trapeze Paper Crafts! There's just something about the circus that's so majestic and romantic! I'm excited to make something with these gorgeous images!
    Amber (trapezepapercrafts.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber, just subbed to your YT channel...I hope you'll show us your creation when you're done!

      Delete
  3. That was the most adorable video ever! I can't wait to see your shop after that wonderful preview! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!