Thursday, June 6, 2013

Guest Designer Project - Garden Carnival Paperbag Mini by Ellen Bee

I'm really excited to introduce my guest designer for June and July.  Some of you probably already know her; she is well known and loved on YouTube for her amazing and unique journal projects.  She is no other than Ellen Bee!  Ellen will be working with my new printable kit, 'Garden Carnival' and she'll be creating three projects with this collection.  The month has just started, and she already has one to share with us.  It's a paperbag mini that you just have to see!  (Watch it here if you're reading this in your inbox.)





Aren't those bags from Michaels' great?  They make such a great backdrop for the papers.  And those tabbed cards are fabulous.

I hope Ellen's project inspires you to make a carnival paperbag mini of your own.  Be sure to visit her YouTube channel and check out all her fantastic creations.  Ellen Bee, thank you so much for sharing your awesome mini and welcome to the Creative Team!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen Bee did a great job with that mini. I am so happy for YOU! Your creativity is making other people's work shine brighter!

    Claire aka zanysisters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!