Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Vintage Sewing Machine and Photo Albums by Gladys

For her first June design with the 'Sew Pretty 5x7 Printable Journal Kit', Gladys has shared an amazing project, unlike anything I've ever seen.

You'll have to just watch this slideshow to see what I mean.





I was so tickled when I realized the antique machine's drawers were mini albums!  This project is exquisite and was entirely designed by Gladys.  She is offering a full tutorial of this project in her Etsy shop, so if you're interested you can purchase it here.

Thanks for sharing this amazing project Gladys, it truly is a work of art and looks really fun to make!

I hope you enjoyed this Creative Team project slideshow and that you'll keep checking in to see more from Gladys and the rest of the team :-)






Pin It!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!