Friday, July 26, 2013

A Carnival Fairy Romance - YouTube Trailer

Inspiration is a wonderful thing.  When it strikes, magic happens. Last month, my guest designer Ellen Bee created an amazing project that I haven't been able to forget.  It was a long lost trinket box containing photos and postcards from Vinni Bombo to his love Jillian Rose Baily (here's the 'Circus Love Story' blog post.) Now, I'm a sucker for a good love story - the kind that rips out your heart and makes you have full on 'ugly cries'...

Well, Ellen's poignant love story won my heart.  It also got my wheels turning and inspired this new companion kit to the original Garden Carnival printable journal.

I call it 'The Lost Letters'.  It continues the 'fairy tale' love story through letters sent to Vinni by Jillian Rose as they try living worlds apart.  Does it have a happy ending?
Here's the YouTube trailer:




The Lost Letters is available now at Ephemera's Vintage Garden and can be downloaded instantly.

If you pick it up, grab some tissues before reading.  No, really.

As always, I'm so grateful that you're here xo.







Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love this 'trailer'... saw the original post last month, and tissues?... you're not kidding. What wonderful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula, and truth be told, I wept while I created this set... :-)

      Delete
  2. Awww. I adore this set. I needed tissues after reading those letters. Now all I have to do is figure out how to incorporate the whole thing into an album worthy of the story!
    -- Twila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Twila. I'm thinking it would make a really lovely gift for a couple - perhaps Valentine, or wedding, or anniversary. I certainly hope you'll share your project when you figure it out :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!