Saturday, July 13, 2013

Coral Blues Charm Bracelet - By Guest Designer Rachel (Jazzy Creations)

My guest designer Rachel of Jazzy Creations has created something really amazing again!  She's working with the Coral Blues Journaling Card Set and made the gorgeous charm bracelet you see here:


If you pop over to her blog Jazzy Creations, you'll see how she used the downloads to make her charms. The finished project is a stunning, wearable piece of art.  Isn't it beautiful?

Here's the video of her project:


Rachel is really thinking outside the box with EVG digital downloads.  With a little imagination and a creative spirit, you too can create amazing projects like this one!  (If you missed her first Creative Team project, also with this digital set, here's her blog post).

Thanks for sharing another fantastic design, Rachel.  Your talent continues to amaze me.

I hope you're all having a great weekend, wherever you are.  The weather here has been gorgeous, so I'm going to spend time in the garden for the next few days.  See you again soon!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Debbie for your lovely blog post! I really appreciate you and your encouragement and support!!
    hugs
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!