Saturday, July 6, 2013

Coral Blues Thank You Cards - by Guest Designer Rachel

My July guest designer Rachel of Jazzy Creations has shared her first project.  She's using the Coral Blues Journaling Card Set and has made the most wonderful thank you cards.  She's taken a set that was originally designed as a Project Life scrap set or journal add-on and shown how versatile it can be.  These cards are gorgeous!  Here's the video she posted to show us how she made them.





If you head over to Rachel's blog Jazzy Creations, you can see more up close photos.  Rachel is very passionate about paper crafts and it shows in all her projects including this one.  I am just so delighted to have her as my guest designer this month, and absolutely love this exquisite card set!

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to go give Rachel some love :-)
________________________________

To see the entire Coral Blues collection, click here: http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/coral-blues-85x11.html


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Awe you're so sweet Debbie! Thank you for the great blog post! Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to design for you; I have had a blast so far!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!