Thursday, July 4, 2013

Free Printable - Apothecary Labels With Flowers

Today's freebie is a set of apothecary labels, decorated with blue hydrangeas.  They would make pretty embellishments or tags in your journals.  The various shapes would also make them look nice layered on cards or other paper crafts.


For Personal Use Only

The Canada Day celebrations have wrapped up here and I'm back to work on more digitals for you. If you're celebrating the 4th of July today, I hope you're having a wonderful day with family and friends.

See you back here soon!


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This one's GORGEOUS, Debbie! I have the perfect project for it! Thank you very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see when you're done Nancy!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much this is stunning.. I have added your badge to my blog :-)
    http://www.marleens-crafty-space.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Marleen, thanks for grabbing my badge!

      Delete
  3. Thankyou so very much they are adorable-
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic images.... I do really love them and maby somethimes find something nice to kreate with.
    thank you
    Silvie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty. May I use these to print on fabric for Crazy Quilting?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!