Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Creative Team Projects You Will Love

Good afternoon my lovelies!  Are you in the midst of the heat wave too?  It's been pretty hard to get anything done, but we finally got some rain here and a break in the high humidex so that's a good thing!

I've got a couple of videos to show you today from two Creative Team designers that I'm privileged to be working with.  First there's my guest designer Ellen Bee's final Garden Carnival project of the Summer. This one is super easy to make and just so darn cute, you'll want to make a dozen for gift giving.  In the beginning of her video she totally undersells her teaching skills, but I thought this tutorial was fabulous!




If you want to see a few more pics of her mini's 'key ingredients', pop over to The Women's Waiting Room and give her some love.

Next, my Creative Team designer Gladys created her final 'Sew Pretty' design project.  Each of other projects so far has been great and this one is fantastic as well.  She designs projects that are both functional and decorative.  Take a look at the beautiful sewing box she made:




Gladys is now offering tutorials for purchase, so if you'd like to learn how to make this and other amazing DT projects, visit Heart of A Gipssy Soul Designs on Etsy.  I also think you should head over to her Heart of A Gipssy Facebook Page and say 'hi', she's delightful.

It has been so great to have Ellen Bee on the team this Summer and I'm hoping she'll be back in coming months (perhaps I can talk her into it somehow?...)  And Gladys will be back next month with more wonderful creations to whet your crafty appetite.

Thank you so much for visiting.  Stay cool!









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!