Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Swap Goodies From My Partners!

I just have to share some pics of the junque journals I received from my swap partners.  Here's the cute little book I got from Carrie. It's filled with tags and pockets and I love, love, love it. And she used my favourite paper, which is the Engraver collection by Prima.  She even sent a cute acrylic stamp set as an extra goodie I really wasn't expecting!

Look at the pretty white lace on the binding!



The flowers on the tags are so pretty.



I really love the bees throughout the book.



Next is the journal Montse made for me.  The colours are so pretty, and there are so many different papers, patterns and textures.  It's absolutely beautiful! And I got extra goodies from her too, such as  cute die cuts, stamps and washi tape.


How cute is this card on the cover?





I just love all the colours and patterns...





I fell in love with that little butterfly!



This swap was special for me because it was my first one ever!  I've been so busy creating for EVG that I hadn't had the opportunity to jump in on this kind of fun.  Now, I think I'm hooked :-)

Thank you Carrie and Montse for your wonderful, creative gifts! I love my little junque journals and I will cherish them forever!









Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What nice swap items you received! It's so inspiring to see everyone's work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!